Updated: January 15, 2015
Welcome to Waitsup™, a groundbreaking product that allows patients to find doctors, schedule appointments, submit medical forms, and more, all from the convenience of their home or mobile device. Waitsup™ is bringing together the latest technology and medical information to empower you to live a healthier life. Patients will have access and the ability to manage all their health information.
Physicians can have the data from their patients flow into their EMR automatically, streamline their operations, and increase their revenues by exposing themselves to more patients using the Internet. But there is much more to it.
Patient. Physician. Exchange
Waitsup™ is bringing together the latest technology and medical information to empower you to live a healthier life. By consolidating timely, relevant information from experts on disease, prevention, nutrition, fitness, and laboratory analysis, Waitsup will help you get back on track to a healthier and happier life. The Waitsup lifestyle takes into account your personal health records, including your medical data, your personal goals and preferences..
1. Your Agreement with Waitsup: Your use of https://www.waitsup.com and related web sites ("Waitsup") is governed by this agreement. "We," "us," or "our" means Waitsup Inc., a Florida corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates. You may be subject to additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to certain content, services, or other items and information available through Waitsup (which are hereby incorporated by reference).
2. Not Medical Advice: Use of Waitsup does not create a doctor-patient relationship outside of the one you shoudl receive by seeing a doctor in person, nor does Waitsup offer medical advice. Any content accessed ("Content") or services ("Services") through Waitsup is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions, or adverse effects.
Content and Services should not be used during a medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. Please consult your doctor or other qualified health care provider if you have any questions about a medical condition; or before taking any drug, changing your diet, or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on Waitsup!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 or your doctor immediately.
3. Your Account, Use of Waitsup, and Associated Fees: You must provide accurate and complete registration information when you register to use Waitsup. You are responsible for the security of your passwords and for any use of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Your use of Waitsup and any Content and Services must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances, including any laws regarding the export of data or software. You must be at least 18 years old to use Waitsup.
Waitsup is a subscription service and subscription fees for access to certain features may be required in the future. Your access to and use of Waitsup subscription services will be premised on your payment of the applicable subscription fee, if any. The fees applicable to your access to and use of Waitsup and the services available on Waitsup will be described on our Fees page. Certain services available on Waitsup may require an additional fee. Prior to incurring any additional fees you will be notified that access to the service requires payment of a fee and you'll be asked to accept such fee.
Email and short message service (SMS) communications from http://www.waitsup.com and related Web sites ("Waitsup") are not encrypted and this information is not secured. It is possible for these communications to be intercepted or accessed without your authorization, and by using Waitsup, you hereby release Waitsup from any liability arising from or related to any such unauthorized access.
5. Content and Services Accessed through Waitsup: We authorize you to view or download the Content and use the Services solely for your personal, noncommercial use in accordance with all applicable laws.
Warning: You may find certain health-related Content on the Waitsup web site offensive, including that which is sexually explicit.
The Content and Services may not be used for any illegal purpose. You may not access our networks, computers, or the Content and Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair them, or interfere with any other person's use and enjoyment. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Content or Services, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected with Waitsup, the Content, or Services.
The Content is licensed only for the personal, household, and educational use of a single individual. An individual's noncommercial reuse or redistribution of any portion of the Content that falls within what is or would be permitted by the United States Copyright or the Lanham Act is permitted. No commercial use or redistribution of any Content is permitted. Any hyperlink or other re-display of the information on another web site must display the Content full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linked or other site.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific Content, Services, tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on Waitsup. Reliance on Waitsup Content or Services is solely at your own risk. Content and Services may have been provided by third parties and are not vetted or certified by Waitsup. While we believe you will find the Content and Services useful, we cannot guarantee that the Content and Services will help you achieve the results you desire. Content regarding dietary supplements or other treatments or regimens has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The Content and Services may link you to other web sites or information, software, data, or other contents on or off the Internet, including linked click-through or other advertising, or through featured or sponsored sites. We have not reviewed the contents that may be reached by such links and we are not responsible for such content. Your linking to any other pages on other sites is at your own risk. The information, software, data, or other contents (including opinions, claims, comments) contained in linked references are those of the companies responsible for such sites and should not be attributed to us. We have not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any such opinion, claim, or comment, nor do we endorse or support them. We do not warrant, nor are we in any way responsible for, information, software, data, privacy policies, or other content that is outside of our control.
6. Proprietary Rights, Submissions, Notice, and Takedown Procedures: We and our licensors own all proprietary rights to Waitsup Content and Services. Your license to use Waitsup is personal, revocable, nonassignable, and nonexclusive. Waitsup, the Waitsup logo, other Waitsup Trademarks and service marks and other Waitsup logos and product and service names are our trademarks (the "Waitsup Marks"). Without Waitsup's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner any of the Waitsup Marks.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from Waitsup infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from Waitsup by contacting us.
7. Modification and Termination of Waitsup: If you violate any of the terms of this Agreement, your permission to use the Content and Services automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content. We may place limits on, modify, or terminate your right to access and use Waitsup and the Services and/or Content at anytime. This suspension or termination may delete information, files, and other previously available Content.
8. Changes to this Agreement: We may occasionally update these Terms of Service. When we do, we will also revise the "last modified" date at the top of this document. We encourage you to review these terms of service periodically. Your continued use of Waitsup constitutes your agreement to the changed terms of service.
9. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claims or losses imposed on, incurred by, or asserted as a result of or relating to: (a) your use of Waitsup or the Content or Services; (b) your noncompliance with any of the terms and conditions hereof; and any third-party actions related to or arising from your receipt or use of Waitsup or the Content or Services, whether authorized or unauthorized under the Terms of Service.
10. Exclusion of Warranties: Waitsup AND THE CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, AND WE AND EACH OF THEM DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT CONTENT OR SERVICES SATISFY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS INCLUDING THOSE REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS. Waitsup AND THE CONTENT AND SERVICES WERE DEVELOPED FOR USE IN THE UNITED STATES, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION CONCERNING Waitsup AND THE CONTENT OR SERVICES WHEN USED IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY.
11. Limitation of Liability: NEITHER YOU NOR WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAY BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OTHER THAN DIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE PARTY KNOWS OR SHOULD KNOW THAT OTHER DAMAGES ARE POSSIBLE, OR THAT DIRECT DAMAGES ARE NOT A SATISFACTORY REMEDY. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
NEITHER YOU NOR US OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAY BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR MORE THAN $100.
The limitations of liability in this section do not apply to breaches of intellectual property provisions by you or your indemnification obligations relating hereunder.
12. Licensed Content: Certain Content is licensed from third-parties. The licenses for some of this Content contain additional terms. These terms can be reviewed here.
Our licensors may be third party beneficiaries to this agreement pursuant to our agreements with them. To the extent our licensors are third party beneficiaries to this agreement, the rights and protections provided to us hereunder inure to their benefit. There are no other third party beneficiaries to this agreement. The parties are independent contractors, and nothing in this agreement creates an agency, partnership, or joint venture.
13. General Legal Terms: This agreement is the entire agreement between you and us relating to Waitsup and replaces any prior agreements unless such prior or subsequent agreement explicitly provides otherwise and specifically references this agreement. If there is any conflict between this agreement and a signed written agreement between you and us related to Waitsup, the signed written agreement will control.
Our licensors may be third-party beneficiaries to this agreement pursuant to our agreements with them. To the extent our licensors are third-party beneficiaries to this agreement, the rights and protections provided to us hereunder inure to their benefit. There are no other third-party beneficiaries to this agreement. The parties are independent contractors, and nothing in this agreement creates an agency, partnership, or joint venture.
If we provide you with a translation of the English language version of this agreement, the English language version of this agreement will control if there is any conflict.
Failure to enforce any provision will not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any provision is found unenforceable, it and any related provisions will be interpreted to best accomplish the unenforceable provision's essential purpose.
This agreement is governed by Florida law, excluding Florida's choice-of-law rules. THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT IS FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA. YOU AND US CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS. Nothing in this agreement limits either party's ability to seek equitable relief.